The graduate of Pennsylvania Gunsmith School has many different career options available to them. The extensive curriculum will allow the graduate to obtain employment in any type of Gunsmithing shop and many other related occupations that make PGS the Gunsmithing school of choice.
The purpose of the school is to train quality Gunsmiths; however, graduates are not limited to the Gunsmithing career field, but have many other choices as well to suit particular needs and preferences.
Some of these employment choices include:
- Firearms manufacturers - fabrication, warranty repair, custom departments
- Gunsmith warranty repair stations
- Small to large general Gunsmithing shops
- Custom Gunsmithing shops - handguns, rifles, shotguns, black guns
- Sporting goods dealers - Gunsmiths, firearms sales
- Tool and die shops
- Wood working fields - custom cabinet makers, furniture refinisher
- Metal refinishers
Do you have Questions about our Gunsmith Training Program? Here are some of the answers that will help you choose PGS as the school for your future career in Gunsmithing.
Would you like more information about the Master Gunsmithing Program?
Please contact us and we will send you our PGS information packet.
Member of Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges