|FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Statistics show that persons who
training beyond high school make one of the best investments that can
in terms of lifetime income. Like any investment, it takes time to
is the best route to take. You have made the first step by inquiring
Invest a few minutes more to see what sources of aid might be available
Listed below are the types of financial aid
available at PGS to those who qualify:
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Pennsylvania State Grant Program (for PA residents
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loans to Undergraduate Students
- State Vocational Rehabilitation Training Programs
- Veterans Administration Vocational Rehabilitation
Program (Chapter 31)
- Veterans Benefits (GI Bill®, Post 9/11, Chapter 35 DEAP)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More
information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S.government
Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP you during the process, however we cannot do it for
you. Please contact the financial aid office and ask for more information. We are available to help clarify
any of your questions or concerns.
Do you have Questions about our Gunsmith Training Program? Here are some of the answers that will help you choose PGS as the school for your future career in Gunsmithing.
Would you like more information about the Master Gunsmithing Program?
Please contact us and we will send you our PGS information packet.
Member of Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges